Specialized intensive ice hockey trainings for boys and girls of 5-18 years of age on an individual basis.
1 coach works with 2 players.
Objective -- improvement of individual skills:
- shooting and puck handling;
- long and short passing;
- physical encounter with a rival;
- off-ice practice sessions include stick handling, gym sessions, athletics and games.
All major elements on ice are polished while in motion, including a fight with a rival.
Sessions held at high speed and intensity with special and harder training drills.
- 12.04. - 18.04.2020
- 30.07. - 05.08.2020
- 22.08. - 28.08.2020
- 17.10. - 23.10.2020
Prague - Czech Republic
Rink at “Hvězda Praha” Winter Stadium www.hokejhvezda.cz
- €700 per week
€100 deposit is requested with the APPLICATION FORM for the camp reservation, the remainder to be paid to our bank account or upon the arrival to the camp. Deposit is non-refundable.
- Two on-ice trainings a day (2 x 75 min)
- Off-ice trainings
- Jersey shirts
- Camp’s program accomplishment certificate
Czech international hockey camp Elgraff