A unique opportunity to improve your playing skills during an intensive hockey season. Use our winter hockey camp in the Czech Republic for that! Sessions held at high speed and intensity with special and harder training drills.
Number of trainees in a group: not more than 25 players on the skating rink; one coach per five players.
Participants will be divided into groups by their age and the level of their skills.
The training focus:
- individual skills;
- shooting and puck handling;
- decision making, organization of individual competitions and matches;
- off-ice practice sessions include stick handling, gym sessions, athletics and games.
- 27.12. - 02.01.2021
- 03.01. – 09.01.2021
The trainees can book either one-week session or combine consequent sessions in one.
Beroun, a town in the Czech Republic (20 min. from Prague).
Rink at “Beroun” Winter Stadium
- €690 per week
- €100 deposit is requested with the APPLICATION FORM for the camp reservation, the remainder to be paid to our bank account or upon the arrival to the camp. Deposit is non-refundable.
- Two on-ice trainings a day (2 x 75 min)
- Two off-ice trainings a day (2 x 60 min)
- Four meals per day
- Jersey shirts
- 24/7 supervision over the children
- Camp’s program accomplishment certificate
Czech international hockey camp Elgraff